Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research,
Puducherry & Karaikal
On- line Registration from 27.03.2017 (Monday) 11.00 AM
On- line Registration closes on 03.05.2017 (Wednesday) 5.00 PM
Download of Hall Ticket from JIPMER website www.jipmer.edu.in
(The Hall Tickets will be made
available through Internet download 22.05.2017 (Monday) 10.00 AM
ONLY and NOT by Post) 04.06.2017 (Sunday) 8.00 AM
Date & Time of Entrance Examination
(Two Shifts – Online Mode Only)
Morning Shift :- 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
Afternoon Shift : – 03.00 PM to 05.30 PM
Expected date of publication of Merit List On or Before 19thJune2017
Counseling of Choosing for JIPMER Puducherry (OR) JI PMER Karaikal
First Counseling (Tentative) 27.06.2017 to 30.06.2017
Second Counseling (Tentative) 19.07.2017
Third Counselling(Tentative) 23.08.2017
(Medical Board & submission of the
receipt for payment of fees etc…) 03.07.2017 ( Monday) 8.00 AM.
For the Students who have op ted to Join in JIPMER, Karaikal
04.07.2017 ( Tuesday ) 8.00 AM
For the Students who have opte d to join in JIPMER, Puducherry
Issue of Admission Letter & Letter for Hostel accommodation
03.07.20 17 (Monday ) – For Karaikal Students
04.07.2017 (Tuesday ) – For Puducherry Students
Commencement of Course 0 5 .07.2017 ( Wednesday) 09.00 AM
Foundation Course :Foundation course will b e held for JIPMER, Puducherry &JIPMER, Karaikal separately at the respective places.
Close of Admissions for MBBS 201 7 Session:
30.09.2017 (Saturday) 01.00 PM.
Note:- The candidates are advised to read the Prospectus before starting online registration and ensure that no column is left blank.
OF POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION & RESEARCH [JIPMER]
(An Institution of National Importance Under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India)
JIPMER website www.jipmer.edu.in
JIPMER – B.Sc. COURSES 2017
To apply online Log on to link in the Home page www.jipmer.edu.in and navigate to the link
“Apply on-line B.SC/P.B.D/M.SC/M.P.H/Ph.D Courses admission – 2017”
Helpline – Toll Free Number – 18002669780
Help Desk – Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
On- line Registration from 2 4 .0 4 .2017 (Monday) 11.00 AM
On- line Registration closes on 24 .05.2017 (Wed) 5.00 PM
Download of Hall Ticket from
JIPMER website www.jipmer.edu.in
(The Hall Tickets will be made 14.06 .2017 ( Wed) 10.00 AM to
available through Internet download 25 .06.2017 (Sunday) 8.00 AM
ONLY and NOT by Post)
Date & Time of Entrance Examination : 25 .06.2017 (Sunday)
( Single Shift – Online Mode Only) Single Shift : 10.00 AM to 11 .30 PM
Expected date of publication of Merit List On or Before 3rd Ju ly 2017
Counseling for Choosing B.Sc Courses :
First Counseling (Tentative)
1. B.Sc Nursing – 13th July 2017
2. B.Sc ( AMS ) – 14th July 2017
3. BASLP – 15th July 2017
Second Counseling (Tentative) 8th August 2017
Third Counselling(Tentative) 2 8th August 2017
Admission formalities 31st JULY 2017 (Monday) 09.00AM
(Medical Board & submission of the
receipt for payment of fees etc…)
Issue of Admission Letter &
Letter for Hostel accommodation : 01st August 2017(Tuesday) 08.00AM
Commencement of Course : 02.08.2017 ( Wednesday) 09.00 AM
Foundation course will be held at JIPMER, Puducherry
Close of Admissions for B.Sc Courses 201 7 Session :30.09.2017 (01 PM)
Note:- The candidates are advised to read the Prospectus before
starting online registration and ensure that no column is left blank.
The following B.Sc Courses (Undergraduate) is offered at JIPMER, Puducherry:
1. B.Sc. Nursing
2. Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (BASLP)
3. B.Sc. Allied Medical Sciences
1) B.Sc. Nursing: The duration of B.Sc Nursing course is a 4 (Four) years Degree course and will have only full time students. The students are eligible for 1 (One) year optional stipendiary internship at JIPMER on successful completion of the course.
2) B.Sc. Allied Medical Sciences (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (BASLP): The duration of the course is 4 (four) years (including one (1) year internship) and will have only full time students.
3) B.Sc. Allied Medical Sciences: The duration of B.Sc Allied Medical Sciences course is a 3 (three) years course and will have only full time students. At the end of the course, the candidates are eligible for 1 (One) year optional stipendiary internship at JIPMER. The Optional stipendiary Internship is subject to approval by competent authority.
Name of the Allied Medical Science Courses
Sl. No. Name of the Allied Medical Science Courses
1. Anaesthesia Technology
2. Nuclear Medicine Technology
3 Cardiac Laboratory Technology
4 Operation Theatre& Anaesthesia Technology
5 Dialysis Technology
7 MLT in Blood Banking
8 Perfusion Technology
9 Medical Technology – Radio-diagnosis
10 Radiotherapy Technology
11 Neuro Technology
12 Medical Laboratory Technology
Common Entrance Examination for 153 Seats of the following B.Sc Courses.
1) B.Sc. Nursing- 75 Seats (8 seats for male and remaining 67 seats for females)
2) Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (BASLP) – 4 Seats
3) B.Sc. Allied Medical Sciences –74 Seats
(The no. of seats in each course is as detailed below)
Category *B.Sc Nursing BASLP B.Sc AMS TOTAL
General (UR) 22 3 39 64
OBC 15 1 19 35
SC 8 0 11 19
ST 5 0 5 10
P – UR 15 0 0 15
P – OBC 6 0 0 6
P – SC 4 0 0 4
TOTAL 75 4 74 153
*Male Candidates (10% of the Total Seats (75) – 8 seats Only
Central list of OBC : http://www.ncbc.nic.in/User_Panel/CentralListStateView.aspx
OPH 2 0 2 4
The number and distribution of seats may vary depending upon the periodic directives /decisions from Competent Authorities.
Name of the Allied Medical Science Courses and No. of Seats
Anaesthesia Technology 04
Nuclear Medicine Technology 04
Cardiac Laboratory Technology 04
Operation Theatre& Anaesthesia Technology 04
Dialysis Technology 04
MLT in Blood Banking 04
Perfusion Technology 04
Medical Technology – Radio-diagnosis 04
Radiotherapy Technology 04
Neuro Technology 04
Medical Laboratory Technology (M.L.T) 30.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION TO B.Sc COURSE S AT JIPMER:
(i) The Applicant should be an Indian National
(ii) He/She has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December 201 7 , the year of his/her admission to the 1st year B.Sc Courses ., i.e. they should have been born on or before 01 – 01 – 200 1 . ( Request for relaxation from the prescribed age limit will not be considered for any category of applicants).
No upper age limit.
( iii ) The applicants should have passed the qualifying examinations in the manner mentioned below:
(a) The Higher / Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher / Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education ( Annexure – I lists the examinations recognized by JIPMER ) or Higher Secondary Examination (+2) Vocational Stream with Medical Laboratory Assistant or any equivalent examination.
(b) The Candidates who have passed the qualifying examinati on other than those mentioned in the list appended in Annexure – I, will have to submit an Eligibility Certificate before admission is finalized. Obtaining such an Eligibility Certificate from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi is essential for admission to JIPMER B.Sc. Course s .
(c) The applicant must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Botany & Zoology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 5 0% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / B ot any & Zoology at the qualifying examination .
(d) For candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Classes / OPH the minimum marks obtained in the Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology taken together in the qualifyi ng examination i s 4 0%.
(e) For OPH candidates in general category the minimum marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Botany & Zoology taken together in the qualifying examination is 45 %.
(f) Candidates who are studying /have studied Medical Laboratory Assistant i n the Vocational Stream will not be considered for B.Sc. (Nursing) course.
Note: Applicants who have appeared or will be appearing in the qualifying examination in March / April 201 7 and whose results have NOT yet been declared can also apply for admissio n, if other eligibilit y criteria (i) (ii) & (iii) are satisfied.
Application fees for each category as mentioned below to be paid by the candidate using ANY ONE of the following mode of payment.
a) Net Banking b) Credit Card c) Debit Card
No other mode of payment will be accepted.
CATEGORY APPLICATION FEES
General (UR) & P- UR Rs.1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable
OBC & P-OBC Rs.1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable
SC/ST & P-SC Rs.1,000 + Transaction Charges as applicable
OPH Exempted From Application Fees
INSTRUCTIONS FOR UPLOADING PHOTOGRAPH / SIGNAUTRE:
a.One (1) recent colour passport size photograph with light background is required.
Black & White / Polaroid photographs are not acceptable.
b. Photograph MUST be taken on or after 31.01.2017.
a. The photograph must be taken with a placard while the placard is being held by the candidate indicating name of candidate and date of taking photograph. In case name and date are written on the photograph after taking it, the application will be rejected.
b. The name and date on the photograph should be legible.
NOTE : Candidate must upload photograph and signature to correct specified fields. Do not make any mistake in uploading signature and photograph.
a) Candidate must have in softcopy/digital of PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH (30mm width x 45mm Height) and save it as “Candidate Photograph.jpg” provided by photographer. Keep size of
photograph minimum size 20KB, as the maximum size limit is 200KB.
b) Candidate has to affix his/her SIGNATURE in an area of 80mm Width X 35mm Height on paper with a black ball point pen. Scan that paper. Cut Signature is of 80mm Width X 35mm Height and save it as “Candidate Signature.jpg”. Keep size of Signature minimum size 20KB, as the maximum size limit is 200 KB.
INSTRUCTION FOR UPLOADING COMMUNITY/OPH CERTIFICATE (IF APPLICABLE)
If a candidate belongs to other than UR & P-UR category, he/she should upload his/her caste/community certificate.
If a candidate belongs to OPH/P-OPH category, he /she should upload his/her disability certificate.
Candidate should scan the Caste/Community/OPH certificate (whichever is applicable) and save it as “Community Certificate”/ “OPH certificate” (whichever is applicable) as JPEG/JPG/PDF format. Keep size of Community/OPH Certificate within limit is 800 KB (Maximum size will be allowed for uploading the certificates)
METHOD OF ENTRANCE EXAMINATION:
The examination shall be conducted in ENGLISH medium ONLY.
The Entrance Examination is common to all and consists of 100 single best response type MCQs having four alternatives and the questions will be asked from the following subjects.and the distribution of no. of question is as detailed below:-
Subject No. of Questions
English Language and Comprehension 10
Logical & Quantitative Reasoning 10
The questions for JIPMER B.Sc Course Entrance Examination 2017 will be based on the syllabus as prescribed by State Board Hr. Sec. and CBSE for XI & XII Standards.
Candidates are advised to go through the Mock Test for computer based Test (online examination). Link for mock test is available on JIPMER’s Website JIPMER B.Sc Entrance Examination – 2017 link.
Links to Mock Test and Candidate Experience video created for applicants to familiarize themselves, are available at www.jipmer.edu.in
EXAM CITIES FOR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION:
The examination centres are tentatively proposed in 7 cities all over India. List of Cities is as mentioned below
Sl. No. Name of the City
4. NEW DELHI
Applicant can opt only for THREE EXAM CITIES.
The allotment of Exam City would be as per the order of preference clicked by applicant during on-line registration on a FIRST-CUM-FIRST served basis.
Normally the first preference would be allotted. JIPMER, depending upon local conditions, reserves the right to allot any other Exam City other than the preferences given by the applicant. NO request for change of center would be considered under any circumstances.
NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST [NEET] (UG)
FOR ADMISSION TO MBBS/BDS COURSES
Date of Test : 7th May, 2017 (Sunday)
SYLLABUS FOR THE TEST:
SCHEDULE AND FEE DETAILS:
Schedule for on-line submission of application forms:
31.01.2017 (Tuesday) to 01.03.2017 (Wednesday) (Till 00.00 midnight)
Last date for successful final transaction of fee :01.03.2017 (Wednesday) (Till 00.00 midnight)
FEE DETAILS :
FOR GENERAL/OBC Rs.1400/- (INR)
FOR SC/ST/PHRs.750/- (INR)
As per the Indian Medical Council Act-1956 as amended in 2016 and the Dentists Act-1948 as amended in 2016, online applications are invited for NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG) – 2017 (NEET-UG-2017) to be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India in Medical/Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Denta l Council of India under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India except for the institutions established through an Act of Parliament i.e. AIIMS and JIPMER Puducherry.
Admissions to all seats of MBBS/BDS courses will be done through NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG), 2017. The seats are classified in the following categories:
(i) All India Quota Seats
(ii) State Government Quota Seats
(iii) State/Management/NRI Quota Seats in Private Medical / Dental Colleges or any Private/ Deemed University
(iv) Central Pool Quota Seats
PATTERN OF TEST
The NEET (UG) shall consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
The duration of paper would be 03 hours from 10.00 a.m. to 01.00 p.m.
The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics,Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and
must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Bio-technology at the qualifying
examination viz.,Class XII examination .
In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology taken together in qualifying examination be 40% instead of 50% for General candidates.
Further, for persons for locomotor disability of lower limbs, the minimum of 45% marks for General-PH and 40% marks for SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH are required.
Those who are appearing in Class XII examination in 2017 can also appear for the entrance test provisionally subject to their fulfilling the conditions later.
In order to be eligible for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses for a particular academic year, it shall be necessary for a candidate to obtain minimum marks in ‘National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test’ held for the said academic year besides obtaining minimum prescribed marks at the qualifying examination.
The reservation of seats in Medical/Dental colleges for respective categories shall be as per applicable laws prevailing in States/Union Territories. An all India merit list of the eligible candidates shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test for admission in MBBS/BDS courses from the said lists only.
No candidate who has failed to obtain the minimum eligibility marks as prescribed by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India shall be admitted to MBBS/BDS Courses in the said academic year.
Option of Vernacular languages will only be available as per following details:-
1. English and Hindi Medium All Examination Centre Cities
2. English, Hindi & Assamese Examination Centre Cities in Assam
3. English, Hindi & Bengali Examination Centre Cities in West Bengal
4. English, Hindi & Gujarati Examination Centre Cities in Gujarat, Daman, Dadra & Nagar Haveli
5. English, Hindi & Marathi Examination Centre Cities in Maharashtra
6. English, Hindi & Tamil Examination Centre Cities in Tamil Nadu
7. English, Hindi & Telugu Examination Centre Cities in Andhra Pradesh & Telangana
8. English, Hindi & Oriya Examination Centre Cities in Odisha
9. English, Hindi & Kannada Examination Centre Cities in Karnataka
PARTICULARS TO BE FILLED IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- Candidates can apply ONLY ONLINE.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate
- Online submission of application may be made by accessing the Board’s website www.cbseneet.nic.in
- Instructions for submitting online application and payment of fee are available on website.
- Candidates must ensure that mobile numbers, e-mail ID filled in the online Application form are their own or their parents’. The Board will make communication by SMS and/or e-mail on given mobile number and e-mail ID respectively only.
- Candidates may remit the fee in the following manner:
a. Through any Debit/Credit Card
b. Net Banking/UPI or
c. e-wallets of different service provider
- Candidate should fill particulars by selecting the following in the online application Form:
- Name as per Aadhaar card
- Date of Birth as per Aadhaar card
- Gender as per Aadhaar card
- Mother’s Name as given in High School Certificate
- Father’s name as given in High School Certificate
- Self Declaration [Appendix-III]
- Aadhaar Number/Aadhaar Enrolment no./Registration No. issued by Facilitation Centre/Passport no./Ration Card No./Bank Account No./Any other valid Govt. Id. No.
- District of Birth
- Father’s/Guardian’s/Mother’s Occupation [Appendix-VI]
- Father’s/Guardian’s/Mother’s Educational Qualifications [Appendix-VI]
- Father’s/Guardian’s/Mother ’s total annual Income [Appendix-VI]
- Question Paper Language
- Are you the only child of your parents(If you are the only child of your parents and there are no other siblings, then write 1 in this column otherwise write 2 in the column)
- Year of Class XII/Equivalent passed/appearing
- Percentage of marks/Grade in class X/ Equivalent & XII/ Equivalent
- Type of Institution of class XII/ Equivalent
- Belonging to Rural/Urban area
- State to which the applicant belongs [see Appendix-V]
- Qualifying examination code (Refer para – 3 of Chapter-3)
- School Education Board [see Appendix-VII]
- Choice of Examination Centre [see Appendix-II]
Date of Birth
Enter the date, month and year of birth as per English calendar as per the date of birth entry in Aadhaar data.
Photograph and signatures:
Candidates are advised to use following photographs:
• Passport size photographs with white background indicating clearly the name of candidate along with the date of taking the photograph to be used for uploading on online Application and for Counselling/Admission
• One post card size (4”x6”) photograph affixed on proforma which will be collected from candidates by Centre Superintendent at Centre during NEET (UG)–2017Examination.The photograph must be taken on or after 01.01.2017 indicating clearly the name of candidate along with the date of taking the photograph as shown below. Photograph should not have cap or goggles.
PHOTO [see page 13]
• Spectacles are allowed if being used regularly. POLAROID and COMPUTER generated photos are not acceptable. Applications not complying with these instructions or without clear photographs are liable to be rejected. Candidates may please note that if it is found that photograph affixed is fabricated i.e. de-shaped or seems to be manipulated or digitally edited, the form of the candidate will be rejected and the same would be considered as using unfair means practices and candidate would accordingly be dealt with as per the rules of unfair means.
The candidates are required to upload their signature in the appropriate box given in the online Application Form in running hand writing. Writing full name in the Box in Capital letters would not be accepted as signature and the Application Form would liable to be rejected.
Ensure that photograph and signature are uploaded in the respective fields.
The candidates are required to upload their photograph as shown above. The system will allow uploading of photograph with one face only by using the technique of face-detection.
It is mandatory for the candidate to bring his/her postcard size (4”X6”) photograph indicating clearly the name of candidate along with the date of taking the photograph duly pasted on the given format during the conduct of NEET Examination. Photograph should have white background only. On the reverse side of the photograph, candidate must mention his/her name, Application Form number, roll number of Examination.
This photograph will be collected by the Invigilator concerned after matching the photograph with the candidate appearing in the Examination.
In addition to (d) above, it is mandatory for the candidate to bring one additional passport size photograph indicating clearly the name of candidate along with the date of taking the photograph for affixing it on the specific space in the attendance sheet.
Information regarding online Application and Fee
Information related to candidature will be available in the candidate’s login account. If confirmation page is not shown in login account, candidates are advised to immediately complete Step-3 of online Application and get the printout of confirmation page (Step-4) to complete the process within the prescribed last date of transaction of fee.
FEE DETAILS :
FOR GENERAL/OBC Rs.1400/- (INR)
FOR SC/ST/PH Rs.750/- (INR)
The CBSE will provide the facility of downloading Admit Cards of NEET (UG) on the Board’s website along with a format for affixing of Postcard size photograph. Candidates are required to download the admit cards from the website and follow the instructions given therein. Candidate may please note that admit cards will not be sent by the post. When candidate will download the Admit Card, a copy of the same in pdf fomat will also be emailed to the candidate on the registered email id.
The Admit Card will bear the candidate’s Roll Number, Name, Father’s Name, Category, Sub-Category, Photograph, Signature, Date of Birth, Language of Question Paper with Name and Address of examination centre allotted. The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card downloaded by him/her for all the entries made therein.
Candidates must preserve the Admit Cards till their admission in MBBS/BDS Course.
REQUIREMENT OF AADHAR
(a) The use of Aadhaar for the candidates of NEET (UG)-2017 will result in accuracy of the candidates’details. This will also help in ascertaining identities of the candidates at the examination centres in a convenient and hassle free manner. Aadhaar obviates the need for producing multiple documents to prove one’s identity.
(b) The provisions of the Aadhaar Act and Regulations under the Act have come into effect from 14th September 2016 and notifications to this effect have been published in the Official Gazette. Section 57 of the Aadhaar Act 2016 permits the use of Aadhaar number for establishing the identity of an individual for any purpose pursuant to any law or any contract to this effect.
(c) Accordingly, CBSE has decided to use Aadhaar for the candidates of NEET (UG)-2017, and hereby notifies the following:
1. Candidates, who are in possession of Aadhaar, shall enter Aadhaar number, name, date of birth & gender in online application for NEET (UG)-2017 for the purpose of his/her identity and authentication thereof.
2. Candidates not yet enrolled for Aadhaar, are hereby required to make application for Aadhaar enrolment in case he/she is entitled to obtain Aadhaar as per section 3 of Aadhaar Act. Such applicant may visit any Aadhaar enrolment centre (list available at www.uidai.gov.in) to get enrolled for Aadhaar.
3. In order to facilitate such candidates who are not having Aadhaar, the CBSE has specially set up facilitation centres in each city of examination for the purpose of Aadhaar enrolment.
The candidates can approach such facilitation centres who will not charge any amount from any applicant for Aadhaar enrolment. The list of the facilitation centre is available on www.cbseneet.nic.in
These candidates who have enrolled for Aadhaar and have not received Aadhaar should enter 14 digits Aadhaar Enrolment ID (including slash) printed on the Aadhaar enrolment slip at the time of filling online application form for NEET (UG)-2017.
4. In case Aadhaar enrolment facility is not available at the facilitation centres, the candidates should submit a request for Aadhaar enrolment. The facilitation centre will issue a registration number to such candidates. This registration number should be entered by the candidates at the time of filling online application form for NEET (UG)-2017.
(d) The above provisions shall be applicable in all states except J&K, Assam & Meghalaya.
(e) The candidates who have passed or appearing in Class XII examination from the states of J&K, Assam & Meghalaya (if not having Aadhaar Card) need to enter the passport number, ration card number, bank account number or any other valid Govt. identity number provided they should select the city of examination in these states only.
(f) NRI candidates if not have Aadhaar need to enter the passport number.
(g) Foreign Nationals, Oversees Citizen of India (OCI’s) and Persons of Indian Origin(PIO’s) need to enter the passport number.
Candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence:
(a) At least three printouts of the Confirmation Page of online Application.
(b) Proof of fee paid.
(c) At least 5 copies of identical passport size Photograph that was scanned and uploaded on the Online Application.
(d) At least 2 similar post card size photos (same as scanned and uploaded on the online application).
(e) Copy of the system generated Self Declaration in respect of candidates from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and J&K who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota .
NOTE: For the latest updates, candidates must remain in touch with the website
and the websites of concerned States/Institutions till the completion of final round of counselling.
Indian Medical Council Amendment Ordinance [ NEET ]–No. 4/2016 Dated:24.05.2016